Pinoy Hot Balls: Fishball, Kikiam and Squidballs
Now, having this concept as your business will surely be quite profitable. If you try to check and observe the small businesses that are thriving around the school areas, quite a number of fishball stalls are present and at the end of the day, there stuffs are all sold out. This means that the demand of these chows is quite high and is relatively increasing. Its target market is fairly huge and is growing. This clearly tells us that the need is still there and as a wise businessman, you need to strike while the iron is still hot. There is no doubt that if you engage in products like these, the system is not complicated nor the products are hard to sell and maintain. The competitions out there are also stiff but plan it well to get the best location and the best personnel to man it. Emphasize great customer service and product quality. With all these in place, the business will stand out among the rest. Go and look for the best fishball franchise and start the business rolling.
Our Kikiam, Squidballs and Fishballs Franchsie is Pinoy Hot Balls!
Franchise Starts at P79,000.00
- The use of “Pinoy Hot Balls” trade name
- A mini high end food cart (measures 7 ft x 5ft x2.5 ft)
- Equipment for Pinoy Hot Balls food cart operation
- A heavy duty dual fryer
- Sauce dispenser
- Acrylic juice container with laddle
- Tong and spatula
- Complete set of uniform of one service crew (includes shirt, visor and hair net)
- Starting products worth P3,000.00
- Business and product orientation
- Franchise seminar
- Hands-on training for you and your crew
- Concept manual
- After-sales support
Mr. Edison Gomez: 0917-5323708 / 0998-5928617 / (02)6231856.